Equilibrium Consulting is an 11-year-old firm that services the IT industry providing executive coaching, sales management and outsourced marketing for technology services providers and IT Channel organizations.
We are People driving meaningful marketing value, a substance with style. An outsourced extension of our client’s marketing.
We are looking for a graphic designer to create engaging and on-brand graphics for a variety of media. What is the role of a graphic designer? The graphic designer job description includes the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts, and photos. You’ll be the one to shape the visual aspects of websites, print ads, collateral materials, ebook, trades show booths/graphics and more. Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message. For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design. If you can communicate well and work methodically as part of a team, we’d like to meet you. The goal is to inspire and attract the target audience.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Schedule projects and define budget constraints
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Work with copywriters and creative director to produce a final design
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Proven graphic designing experience
- Social media graphics, website design, and print experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop and WordPress)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus
- How many years of graphic design experience do you have?
- How many years of relevant experience do you have?
- Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?
- How is your previous experience relevant to this role?
- When are you available for an interview or phone screen? Please list 2-3 dates and times or ranges of times.
- Please list one to three references. Include the person’s name, company, and title, contact details (email and/or phone number), and explain your relationship (former boss, current coworker, etc).
Salary range $43,000-$45,000
Send your resume with a cover email to firstname.lastname@example.org.